Sunday 8 April 2012

Am Back


Yeah yeah! I know I owe an explanation. To the remaining kind readers of this blog and to the kinder commenter who I've been bad towards. So what was the reason for the absence - well take your pick - it was either

(i)                 I was being hounded by beautiful exotic women and found it difficult to give equal amount of time to all of them and blog

(ii)               I was neck deep (actually make it Head deep) in work

(iii)             The aliens abducted me.

I'll give you a subtle hint - it wasn't (i) or (iii) - so now put those gray cells to good use and figure out the reason folks. 

We are working hard to achieve something.

To achieve goals/ambitions running fast very fast

Why

We should enjoy the journey, enjoy beautiful scenery of life

Why do I need to always change the status quo... it’s about setting my priorities...

OSHO Said "There are only two types of people in the world: those who try to stuff their inner emptiness, and those very rare precious beings who try to see the inner emptiness.

Those who try to stuff it remain empty, frustrated. They go on collecting garbage; their whole life is futile and fruitless.

Only the other kinds, the very precious people who try to look into their inner emptiness without any desire to stuff it, become mediators."

Buddha did not attain enlightenment without years of agonizing and often fruitless battles with his mind. Starvation, denial, extreme yoga all failed, till he just sat and battled the demons thrown at him from his own mind.

3 comments:

  1. "Its always better Late than Never"....
    Now its time for you to sit and think...(Deep thinking)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW.. Welcome Back VKM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd put my reaction in one sentence --- "I have been cursing and abusing 'viral viru' daily" :) and now.. Well, likhte raho, dhadkano'n ko aawaaz diya karo, khayaalo'n ko saaz diya karo, tum bhi jaante ho aur main bhi, ki achha lagta hai..

    ReplyDelete